Computer usage provides many avenues to commit crimes such as the following:
- Computer hacking
- Deliberately spreading computer viruses, causing computers to crash
- Stealing computer data
- Stealing trade secrets such as customer lists and financial data
- Interfering with computer record keeping
- Erasing customer lists from company computers without authorization
- Child pornography
- Solicitation of a minor online
Skilled Representation In Computer Crimes Cases
Whatever the specific charges you face related to alleged computer crimes, you need counsel from a lawyer with experience handling this type of case. Gathering evidence to defend you is likely to require consultation with computer forensic specialists. The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., has this level of experience and is prepared to mount a strong defense on your behalf. Consider strengths of this law firm:
- More than 30 years' experience
- Phone answered 24 hours a day
Our Orlando, Florida, computer crime defense firm defends clients in white collar crime cases in Florida, circuit and appellate courts, U.S. federal district courts, courts of appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. We are prepared to vigorously defend your rights, whether your case is at the investigation stage or has progressed to formal charges and an arrest.
Experienced Hacker Defense Attorney
Our attorneys use aggressive and effective defense strategies to minimize the negative impact of computer crime charges. For thorough criminal defense representation, contact the Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz in Orlando, Florida. Call our law office at (407) 401-7224 or (866) 784-0023.