Florida Criminal Defense
Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., Dedicated to Your Case
At the Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., we are dedicated to providing you with an effective and vigorous criminal defense. Felony fraud attorney Mark Horwitz has more than 30 years of experience handling criminal defense cases in Orlando, Tampa and throughout central Florida. As a team of federal criminal defense attorneys, paralegals and support staff, we will coordinate our efforts to achieve the most favorable outcome in your case or criminal appeal.
- Our firm represents clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies, advising clients on a wide range of legal matters, including the following:
- White collar crimes: If you have been accused of a white collar crime, act quickly to protect your freedom and your reputation.
- Drug cases: The state of Florida sets strict mandatory minimum sentences on many drug crimes. Contact our office to learn more.
- Financial crimes: Our law firm has extensive experience handling cases involving banking fraud, money laundering and other financial crimes.
- Healthcare fraud: Healthcare fraud cases can be complex and challenging. Our attorneys will guide you through the entire process.
- Violent crimes: We have helped Florida residents face a wide range of violent crimes charges, including burglary, assault, arson and vehicular homicide.
- Sex crimes: Many sex crimes call for long periods of incarceration followed by inclusion on the public sex offender registry. We can help you limit these serious consequences.
- DUI: Punishable by heavy fines and a lengthy license suspension, a conviction for drunk driving can have a highly disruptive effect on your future.
About Our Firm
For decades, our federal criminal defense lawyers have served clients throughout the state of Florida and beyond. We accept cases in Orlando, Tampa and surrounding areas, including Jacksonville, Pensacola, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Ocala, Daytona Beach, Windermere, Bay Hill, and Jupiter.
If you need an experienced attorney to assist you with criminal defense or civil litigation, contact the lawyers of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A. at (407) 988-2767.
Read What Our Clients Have to SayMore Client Reviews
5 Stars Is Not Enough!
Rob, Former Client
Throughout the entire nightmare, Mark was by my side all the way.
Ted, Former Client
I received good quality legal services from an experienced and well respected lawyer.
Anonymous, Former Client
I know he fought for me and that's the best feeling you could ever have when you find yourself in the middle of a nightmare. I would highly recommend this law firm for anyone needing someone to fight for them!
Roshelle P., Former Client