Other Crimes & Proceedings
Criminal Defense Lawyers with Offices in Tampa & Orlando, Florida
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., are prepared to assist with a wide range of criminal accusations and legal proceedings in Tampa, Orlando and throughout the state of Florida. Backed by more than 30 years of legal experience, our criminal defense lawyers have the skills and the resources to handle all aspects of your case.
If you have been charged with a crime or if you believe you are under investigation, contact our law firm. The sooner we become involved in your case, the more opportunities we will have to protect your rights and interests. Call us today at (407) 988-2767.
There are a number of ways our attorneys can help you build a strong case. If we are contacted early enough, we can provide skilled legal counsel during the investigation. In some cases, we are able to demonstrate your innocence to investigating authorities, preventing an arrest or indictment altogether. We can also help you prepare to stand before a grand jury, and, if necessary, negotiate a plea deal on your behalf.
Ready to Handle all Criminal Cases
- Our criminal defense attorneys have experience with a wide range of federal and state criminal charges, including:
- Tourist crimes: It is not uncommon for visitors to be charged with a crime while on vacation. Drunk driving, shoplifting and drug offenses are common tourist crimes.
- Trespass after warning: If you have been asked to leave a bar, concert or other premises, you could be arrested for attempting to re-enter.
- International crimes: Our firm is prepared to represent both U.S. and foreign citizens in complex international cases.
- Resisting arrest: A resisting arrest charge can add complications to an already difficult situation. If you have been accused, seek legal help.
- Violation of a restraining order: Florida courts take restraining order violations very seriously.
- Theft: If you have been accused of theft, it is important that you work with a skilled criminal defense lawyer.
- Juvenile crimes: A conviction for a juvenile crime can have a serious negative effect on a child’s future. Our attorneys will help you avoid those consequences.
- Crimes committed by college students: If your child has been accused of a crime while attending college, take steps to protect his or her future.
Protecting Your License
If you are a skilled professional facing criminal charges, you could be facing even greater consequences than fines or jail time. A conviction could cost you your professional license, which can have devastating long-term effects on your career and your livelihood. At The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., we understand the challenges you face. We push hard to protect the reputations and licenses of teachers, doctors, nurses, accountants, and other medical professionals.
If you have been convicted of a crime, do not lose hope. There are many actions that can be taken after a conviction to reduce the penalties you must face. Whether that means preparing an effective appeal or making a motion for post-conviction relief, we will do everything possible to protect your interests. We can also attempt to seal or expunge your criminal record, limiting the negative effects that the incident will have on your life in the future.
Contact Our Law Firm
If you have been accused of a crime, don’t face the charges alone. Contact our criminal defense lawyers as soon as possible. To schedule a free consultation at our Tampa or Orlando office, call (407) 988-2767 or fill out our online form.
Read What Our Clients Have to SayMore Client Reviews
5 Stars Is Not Enough!
Rob, Former Client
Throughout the entire nightmare, Mark was by my side all the way.
Ted, Former Client
I received good quality legal services from an experienced and well respected lawyer.
Anonymous, Former Client
I know he fought for me and that's the best feeling you could ever have when you find yourself in the middle of a nightmare. I would highly recommend this law firm for anyone needing someone to fight for them!
Roshelle P., Former Client