Articles & Information Center
Questions? Contact Our Law Firm Today.
At our firm, we believe that everyone deserves a vigorous defense. Our mission is to safeguard your rights. This may be your first experience with a lawyer or the criminal justice system, and we will explain the legal process and options available. We are available to represent people throughout Florida including Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Ocala, Daytona Beach, Windermere, Bay Hill and Jupiter.
- Read Our Articles for More Information:
- When It Comes To Your Medical Marijuana Dispensary, What You Don’t Know May Convict You
- Medical Marijuana and the Federal Government
- Time to Evolve the Attorney-Client Privilege to Protect Communications Stored Electronically
- Police Dog Use for Drug Searches in Florida
- The Importance of Jurors to the American Government
- When Can I Appeal a Case?
- Government Argues it Can Freeze All Assets for Medicare Fraud
- Justice Department Aims to Hold Individuals Responsible for Corporate Fraud
- Reporting Offshore Accounts
- Risks with Changing FBAR Rules & Guidelines
- IRS Issues New Penalty Guidance
- Treasury Department Targeting Money Laundering in Florida
- Appeals from a Criminal Conviction
- What Happens If I Do Not File a Tax Return?
- Eyewitness Misidentification Responsible for Wrongful Incarceration
- Recent Crackdown on Healthcare Fraud in Florida
- Downward Departure Sentence When Specialized Medical Treatment Is Needed
- Florida Counterfeiting Law Found Unconstitutional
- New Evidence of Conflicting Lab Tests Vacated Sexual Battery Conviction
- Not Guilty Plea Entered for Man Accused of Murder
- Not Guilty Verdict for Orlando Officer Accused of Rape
- Florida Investigation Focuses on Health Insurance Fraud
- Central FL Sting Nets 41 Charged with Sex Crimes Against Children
- 10 Factors in a Criminal Case That Can Lead to Wrongful Conviction
- A Primer on the FATCA
- The IRS Is Coming After Foreign Accounts
- Florida’s Ignition Interlock Program: How It Can Affect You
- New Federal Law Affects Bank Accounts Held in Foreign Countries
- CFO Receives Rare Dual Sentence in Embezzlement Case
- FL Man Pleads Guilty in $200 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Former Florida Legislator Faces Tax Evasion Charges
- 27 People Accused of Mortgage Fraud in Orlando Florida
- Florida Founder of Sky Capital Guilty of Securities Fraud
- Florida’s Drug Laws Could Be Unconstitutional
- Creative Financing Schemes Continue to Plague Real Estate Market
- Multiple Executives Face Charges for Bribing Government Officials
- Florida Doctor Faces Significant Sentence for Pushing Drugs
- Another National Ponzi Scheme Comes Crashing Down
- 2011 IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative Deadline Fast Approaching
- 2011 IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Initiative Ending Soon
- IRS Audits
- Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 Reduces Sentences for Crack Cocaine Offenses
- U.S. Justice Department Sues HSBC India for Disclosure of Accounts Held by United States Taxpayers
- IRS Announces Second Amnesty Program for Unreported Offshore Bank Accounts
- Recent Beating Illustrates Difficulties Facing Registered Sex Offenders
- Florida Court Requires Proof of Breath Test Accuracy in DUI Cases
- FBI Reports a Nationwide Increase in Mortgage Fraud Investigations
- The Supreme Court of Florida Issues Important Decision Affecting DUI Prosecutions
- Civil RICO / Supreme Court Case
- IRS Amnesty Program for Unreported Offshore Bank Accounts
- New Task Force to Crack Down on Mortgage Fraud
- IRS Continues to Aggressively Pursue Offshore Tax Evaders
- Computer Child Pornography Charges
Read What Our Clients Have to SayMore Client Reviews
5 Stars Is Not Enough!
Rob, Former Client
Throughout the entire nightmare, Mark was by my side all the way.
Ted, Former Client
I received good quality legal services from an experienced and well respected lawyer.
Anonymous, Former Client
I know he fought for me and that's the best feeling you could ever have when you find yourself in the middle of a nightmare. I would highly recommend this law firm for anyone needing someone to fight for them!
Roshelle P., Former Client