White Collar Crime Attorney
Work With a Former Prosecutor. Call (407) 988-2767 Today!
Offices in Tampa & Orlando
Investigations of financial crimes often take years and involve the examination of complex banks of information. If you have had any inquiries or communications that may be indications you are under suspicion or investigation in connection with a crime, it is critical that you engage a criminal defense lawyer immediately to avoid making mistakes that could later be used to build a case against you.
- Board Certified federal defense attorney Mark Horwitz offers our clients the following:
- A devoted legal team who answers the phone 24 hours a day
- A published author, speaker, and featured voice on news and media
- Immediate investigation to get you results
- 30 years of professional legal experience
- Sophisticated defense strategies for complex matters
An Experienced Legal Advocate
Our Florida federal criminal defense firm has the training and experience needed to successfully defend clients in Florida circuit and appellate courts, and U.S. federal district courts, courts of appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
It is important to have an attorney as soon as possible when under investigation. Our lawyers vigorously defend the rights of clients to prevent investigations from resulting in arrests and to defend criminal charges if filed. We also help our clients prepare for grand jury proceedings.
White collar crimes attorney Mark Horwitz has over 20 years of experience in criminal defense and appeals. He has won favorable decisions at trial and on appeal for clients charged with a variety of crimes, ranging from income tax evasion to bribery.
- Our firm will investigate charges, prepare a defense and represent clients in financial crimes cases involving:
- Bank fraud
- Business compliance with grand jury subpoenas
- Bribery or extortion
- Public corruption or bribery
- Computer fraud or hacking
- Credit card fraud
- Structured transactions
- Mail Fraud
- Mortgage and loan fraud
- Income tax evasion
- Insurance fraud
- Counterfeit products
- Telemarketing fraud
- Investment or securities fraud
- Money laundering
- Real estate fraud
- Violations of Bank Secrecy Act
Contact Our Law Firm
If you have been accused of a white collar crime, our experienced criminal defense attorneys will help you prepare an effective defense. To schedule a consultation at our Tampa or Orlando office, fill out our online form or call (407) 988-2767.
Read What Our Clients Have to SayMore Client Reviews
5 Stars Is Not Enough!
Rob, Former Client
Throughout the entire nightmare, Mark was by my side all the way.
Ted, Former Client
I received good quality legal services from an experienced and well respected lawyer.
Anonymous, Former Client
I know he fought for me and that's the best feeling you could ever have when you find yourself in the middle of a nightmare. I would highly recommend this law firm for anyone needing someone to fight for them!
Roshelle P., Former Client