Why Hire Our Criminal Defense Attorney?
Aggressive Advocacy from a Board Certified Lawyer
At The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., you are the priority. We are devoted to assisting those who are in serious legal trouble, including federal offense such as white collar criminal accusations, fraud charges, offshore banking offenses, tax evasion, and much more. From assisting professionals and CEOs to offering our legal services to other attorneys, our federal criminal defense lawyers offer you the service you need from one of Florida’s premier law firms.
Call our office today at (407) 988-2767 to schedule your free initial consultation.
A Higher Standard of Professional Service
With 30 years in practice, we have a proven track record of success and impressive results in notoriously tough cases.
- Over the years, we have been recognized for our service. Attorney Mark Horwitz’s awards and accolades include the following:
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law by the Florida Bar (1988)
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (1996-Present)
- Named in Best Lawyers in America – Listed since 2006
- Named in Super Lawyers®
- Tier 1 Law Firm in Orlando for Criminal Defense by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.”
- Presented with the 2014 James G. Glazebrook Professionalism and Service Award by the George C. Young American Inn of Court
In addition, Mark Horwitz is a former federal prosecutor with the insight you need to create a solid and sophisticated defense strategy. We keep your rights, your future, and your freedom in mind with every action that our criminal defense attorneys take.
Benefit from Our Solid Reputation
The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A. is committed to the law, our clients, and our community. We have been featured in news and media, including Orlando Style, and sought out for speaking engagements. Mark Horwitz is also a published author, trusted for his in-depth knowledge and dedication to criminal defense.
Schedule a complimentary and confidential case consultation at our Tampa or Orlando office when you call our federal criminal defense attorneys at (407) 988-2767.
Read What Our Clients Have to SayMore Client Reviews
5 Stars Is Not Enough!
Rob, Former Client
Throughout the entire nightmare, Mark was by my side all the way.
Ted, Former Client
I received good quality legal services from an experienced and well respected lawyer.
Anonymous, Former Client
I know he fought for me and that's the best feeling you could ever have when you find yourself in the middle of a nightmare. I would highly recommend this law firm for anyone needing someone to fight for them!
Roshelle P., Former Client