What to Look for When Hiring an Attorney
Turn to The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A.
Hiring an attorney is one of the most important decisions you can make in building a strong defense against criminal charges. Even if you have not yet been charged, but are under investigation for a criminal offense, it is critical that you talk to an experienced Florida criminal defense lawyer at The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., as soon as possible.
Contact our law office to schedule a consultation at our Tampa or Orlando office. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day: (407) 988-2767.
Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys
When money is tight, it can be tempting to hire the cheapest lawyer. It is important to acknowledge that when it comes to attorneys, as with everything else, you often get what you pay for.
- When you are facing criminal charges that could lead to substantial fines and possibly prison time, it is important to look for a criminal defense attorney who has:
- Years of experience handling the defense for a wide variety of criminal charges, including white collar crimes, state and federal criminal tax matters, securities fraud, insurance fraud, drug cases, violent crimes, sex crimes, and DUI.
- A practice focused on criminal defense, including grand jury proceedings, appeals, post-conviction relief, and related civil litigation matters.
- Certification as a specialist in criminal trial practice by such organizations as the Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Excellent peer reviews, Mark L. Horwitz is an AV Preeminent® Rated attorney* and has also been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America and Florida Super Lawyers® .
The importance of retaining knowledgeable and skilled criminal defense attorneys increases with the complexity of the charges against you and the nature of your case.
Florida Criminal Tax Law Firm
Paying the lowest possible fee for legal services does not make sense when there is a significant risk of long-term incarceration. Contact a criminal defense lawyer at The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A. We are willing to help people throughout the country and in Florida, including Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and Miami, who are facing criminal charges.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Read What Our Clients Have to SayMore Client Reviews
5 Stars Is Not Enough!
Rob, Former Client
Throughout the entire nightmare, Mark was by my side all the way.
Ted, Former Client
I received good quality legal services from an experienced and well respected lawyer.
Anonymous, Former Client
I know he fought for me and that's the best feeling you could ever have when you find yourself in the middle of a nightmare. I would highly recommend this law firm for anyone needing someone to fight for them!
Roshelle P., Former Client